Thursday, June 20

I met with Tim about my review and he said some really great things about me. I agreed with him on the ever so small area for improvement ;-) He left to teach his class and left me on my own... which I had been on my own since Tuesday and the place was still standing. I behaved (well, OK, just no practical jokes) still because my partner in crime isn't back 100% yet... but when she does, we've got some catching up to do. Things got a little crazy with some security stuff and I had to do a lot of chasing and then some reading to become "compliant" and not lose my gov't computer access. The gov't all of the sudden decided that we contractors needed a background check. Now I agree totally with this, but think it should have been done before we were allowed on the Air Force Base. That would have been smart, huh!? Anyway, I was the only one on our contract without such background check so I filled out all the paperwork. I had already taken some security training and test so I didn't have to do that, then I read some regulations that most went over my head because I don't deal with anything classified or even close. So, I was SO glad to get out of there today. What was supposed to be a catch up day turned out nuts. I met Linda for lunch and then we went to see Scooby Do! I loved it - so funny! They picked the perfect Shaggy and Scooby was a riot. Fun movie for people of all ages. :-) Rooby Roo!!!!