Thursday, June 27

SOMETHING NEW!! Announcing the weekly questions of Three for Thursday. A collaboration between Colin and I, with occasional help from FluffyMuppet and the Lovely D (no we're not paying D or The Muppet a consultant fee for this, they just get some of the glory). The idea behind these questions is to answer in threes, to give it a bit of a twist. For example: Q: What's for breakfast? A: Coffee, toast, cereal. The "bonus question" doesn't have to be answered in threes, answer it how you'd like. This week, we thought we'd start out with something for Summer. 1. What reminds you of Summer? Sun, fun, and heat. 2. What quenches your thirst in the Summer? Water, lemonade, and fruit juice. 3. What do you like to do in the Summer? Bask in the sunshine, smell and see the lovely flowers, lounge around. 4. What do you dislike about summer? Too much heat, INSECTS, road construction. 5. What are your favorite Summer foods? Watermelon, corn on the cob, and outdoor BBQ! Mmmm! Bonus: What was your best summer and why? My best summer was when my parents and two sisters went to San Diego, CA. We drove from Utah, through Las Vegas (where we stopped in to see my Grandpa) then down to Dan Diego. We took the truck with a small camper shell on it, and us girls rode in the back and listened to the Grease soundtrack on 8-track (I may be aging myself, but I wasn't that old then). I think we wore the tape out and knew all the words to every song by the time we got down to San Diego! We went to the beach, the famous San Diego zoo and Sea World.