Sunday, June 2

Am I an idiot? Jeff finally talked to me Friday night. I told him how I felt and told him I was thinking of moving on because he apparently didn't give a shit. He told me that he was still interested in me, but still isn't sure what he wants right now. He has really missed talking to me, but his life has been crazy, he hasn't felt very well and "blah", not feeling like talking to anyone. I still am not sure where things stand, we still need to do some talking. I'm still mulling over things. I know I deserve more than he's been able to give me, and I won't continue with our "relationship" if he can't step up and put some effort in. I've been as patient, supportive and understanding as I know how to be. I feel strong and was able to really talk to him without being a blubbering idiot, so I was proud of myself! We'll see what happens... I've got to see how this plays out. My instinct is telling me that is what I need to do. Sigh.