Tuesday, June 11

A day late, but here's the Monday Mission 1. Do you have a side of the bed on which you prefer to sleep? I sleep on the right side - not really a preference, just closest to the door and my night stand. 2. What is your favorite "Theme Park?" How come and when was the last time you were there? Disney Land!!! I went about 9 years ago with my friend Becky. We met my sister Kathy there - back when she was nice and she took us around San Diego and all the sights. Was a lot of fun. 3. What is your most and least favorite thing about staying in hotels? Most favorite is the maid service. Least favorite is the rotten TV channels. 4. Did you ever take family vacations that required looooooong car rides? YES. Torture and misery. Usually had great times once we reached the destination, but we had to turn around and travel allllll the way home. The car always smelled of stinky feet and candy. Weird memory. 5. With all the drilled peep-holes and spy-cams we hear about on the news, have you ever felt self-conscious about taking off your clothes in a hotel bathroom? No.... I figure is someone is stupid enough to want to see me undress then they have it coming. tee hee 6. Describe the most romantic vacation you have ever taken or if that does not apply ;) (), tell me about the worst vacation you have ever taken. Romantic? choke, sputter,... yeah right. I think the worst vacation I took was when I went to Colorado Springs with my parents and two sisters. We took a small Subaru (2-door) and it was incredibly cramped and stuffy. Then, I was playing in the hotel swimming pool, and they had a drop/step that went from 4 feet to 6 feet. I lost my grip on the side (couldn't swim and still can't) and almost drowned. Never gotten over that. If my feet don't touch the bottom and the water is above my shoulders, forget it. Not going in. 7. (continued) After a full tummy and four days of sleep, I'd say I've never felt better. Since it is nearly noon, how about you come over and we'll hang out on the deck. I have a pool, hot tub and lotsa eats and drink. But feel free to bring whatever else you think we need! How should we spend this fine afternoon at the pool? Hmmm... I think I'd need something I could grab onto and play with since I'm scared of the water... any ideas?? *snicker* BONUS: Have you got it, do you get it, if so, how often? A long, long time ago, a little, and not very often. Enough said. ;-)