Sunday, June 23

Another lovely day with the sister yesterday. Mom and Dad left for the day, and I innocently asked Kathy if she were going home. She snarled at me and went off on me. She seems to blame me for all her problems. I didn't yell back, I remained calm (so proud of myself!!!) and told her I was trying to understand what she's going through. She spewed some venom at me and I stood there and took it. She really needs to get professional help, no doubt about that. Maybe being locked up somewhere for a while will do her a world of good. She's STILL here and probably will be for the rest of the day just to spite me. Mom told me last night having to watch the baby for the whole weekend while Kathy sleeps and lounges around is really getting to her too. I'm truly trying to stay strong and positive and not let her get to me, but that is just so hard! It hurts me that she has to be so vile. I also don't like to see her taking advantage of my parents. I've tried to be nice, tried to follow the golden rule, the when she doesn't play by the same rules then it doesn't work. I know she believes in karma, yet she keeps treating people like shit. No wonder she's so miserable! I don't want any karma to come back on me for having bad thoughts about her, so I just better stop. Think positive! Think positive! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Oh - one more thing. Colin and I are working on a new pet project. We plan to launch this pet project on Thursday, so stay tuned! :-)