Monday, June 3

Monday Mission! 1. Who or where do you go to when you need help for web-related problems? Depends on how bad I messed things up. Pete and Emma helped me get all set up with my blog and gave me HTML lessons. 2. There is a big mess of gossip going on in Blogland due to revelations about a very popular Blogger. I got very caught up in reading all the links to links about it until I stopped myself realizing it was none of my business. Do you ever get caught up in gossip, either spreading it or listening to it? How does it make you feel? Or have you ever been the subject of gossip? Gossip sucks. I’ve been the subject of it at times, although innocent and I just wished people would mind their own business and live their lives. Gossip to me is malicious. Just talking about something that happened with no intention of hurting anyone’s feelings, I don’t consider that gossip. 3. In a relationship, when your other takes a dig at you (read: a fight), do you go for the jugular and get "in their face" or try to peacefully smooth things out and have a calm discussion? Peacefully try to talk things out is my first priority. In a bad argument when I’m hurt and really upset and am attacked, I attack back but ALWAYS regret saying things. 4. A friend once told me "You can tell when someone is bored with what you are saying to them when they reply with 'That's interesting.'" And I have found this to be pretty dang true. How do you know when someone has lost interest in what you are saying? They change the subject or get this wondering look in their eyes, drooling, falling asleep, fidgiting, whistling, etc. 5. Ever get jealous of the popularity other Blogs? No, not really. I blog for me and not to be popular. 6. What is your favorite dirty word? (those who don't curse can pick your favorite happy word) Shit. 7. (the continuing story...) OK, we are definitely doing that again. But seeing as it is nearly 6am now, how about breakfast? Anywhere you'd like to go or should we fix our own? What do you like? Or is there something else we need to do first? Ooooh… lets see… definitely some fun things we need to do first in bed. THEN we’ll really have an appetite for some breakfast… fix it ourselves (or take turns treating one another), then have it in bed… then after we’re done eating, do those fun things again. BONUS: What have I done to deserve this? Oh, jeez… I don’t know. I must have been bad in a previous life and its all catching up to me now… ;-)