Wednesday, June 19

Humday Humpers! 1) If you had a chance to "redo" your life knowing the second time around what you know now, would you do it? What would you change? Would you do anything differently? I would have stuck with college and applied myself - done what I could have to attend and get a degree. I wish I'd known what I wanted to do, then I think I may have finished. 2) What is your biggest regret? Not finding love, but I guess things happen when they're meant to. 3) What is your biggest accomplishment? Getting past things from childhood, growing, and becoming a strong person... and going to England! :-D 4) If you could call God up on the phone and ask three questions, what questions would you ask Him? 1. Why do children and the innocent suffer with awful diseases and experiences? 2. Am I really going to burn in hell for being naughty, or does having a good heart help? 3. How's my relatives and friends up there doing?