Monday, June 24

Its hot in here at work. They've been working on revamping our air conditioning all day, so its been off. The workman are working as fast as they can - and not far from my cubical so I've had the pleasure (and in some cases non-pleasure) of looking at them climb up and down the ladders and make lots of noise. One guy in particular was a pleasure indeed, but I never got a look at his face. His jeans were filled out nicely, wore a tight white t-shirt (not muscle man but nice... very nice). I haven't seen him since lunch, so maybe he did his job and is gone Its not very often we see a good piece of meat here in this building, despite having men everywhere. With it being so hot, I'm sitting here with both fans under my desk blowing my dress around my legs and I must say its a lovely feeling... I long to stretch between my two computers so I get a bit of a thrill. *snicker* Hey - gotta get those cheap thrills where you can, right??