Thursday, June 6

I'm taking today off of work. Didn't want to go and needed an extra day. I thought about it all week, and I'm glad I stayed home. The air conditioning system is down at work (no big surprise there) and yesterday it ranged from 85-90 all day long. It was awful. Not even my two fans under my desk were helping all that much. Made me sick... so there was no way I was going through that again today... even though I just wanted to stay home. I put my new wooden cabinet together last night and got rid of the old one. So impressed with myself, only had to undo one part. It looks really nice, now I'm in the mood to do some major cleaning and re-arranging. Oh boy, what a way to spend a day off, huh? ;-) Its really therapeutic, I think. I can be a bum mostly on Sat and Sun if I want. I also dreamed about spiders last night, so I'm guessing that I need to vacuum out all my corners, etc. Nasty bastards. Hate those things. My cat is VERY happy that I'm home today, I think she's so used to my routine, that she gets so excited when I don't get up at 3:30 am! We played a bit too, she loves hide and seek, especially when I'm changing my sheets and making my bed. She'll hide under the covers and she'd probably stay there if I'd let her. Some days I wouldn't know she was almost 11 years old. Well - off to get busy!! Have a good day everyone! Tomorrow Linda and possibly Robin and I are going to a movie and lunch. I'm going into work for a little while to deliver our monthly status report and my buddy Brian is going to put more memory and a CD burner in my PC for me.