Thursday, June 13

I had a really weird dream last night. I dreamt that my friend Linda and I had met at the movies (like we planned today) but Linda brought an old estranged friend along. I was so pissed that I got in my car and left. I told this to Linda today on the phone while we were making lunch plans. It got awful quiet.. then she said "how strange." We talked a bit about this old friend and I told her I really would have been furious and hurt if she had brought her along without asking. While Linda and I were chatting at lunch, she said, "You know you have really weird dreams and they're down right scary at times." Turns out that Linda had thought about asking this old friend to the movie, in fact she had planned on calling her right after she talked to me. Doubt me no more! Anyway Linda and I had a great time as always. I twisted her arm into going for Mexican - cha, cha, cha since I was having cheese enchilada withdrawals and knew the salsa would help kick my sore throat - which it did! and tasted sooooo incredible. I ate too much. After lunch we made our way to the movie. Spiderman is a good movie - the special effects are really cool. I'm feeling much better than I was this morning, but still feel wiped out so I'm heading to bed early tonight... hoping when I wake up tomorrow I won't be sick. I've got some cleaning, working out, and laying out in the sun to do.