Sunday, June 2

Time for Eight from the Eighties 1) As I look back upon my life, it's always with a sense of...Wonder... Where all the time has gone and have I missed out on something or is this where I'm supposed to be? Oh, that's deep! ;-) 2) What are you no-no-notorious for? Hmmm... first thing that pops into my head is trying to be a good friend and make people smile. 3) Have you found what you're looking for? Not yet... still looking... 4) Who can that be knocking at your door? Do I hear knocking at my door? Must have the wrong place. 5) Are you a family wo/man? I guess I am - I do love my family. 6) Girls just want to have...FUN!! Yeah, girls just wanna haaave fuuunnn 7) Some guys have all the... Beef... *snicker* sorry, couldn't resist that one. 8) (thanks Karen!) I'm once, twice, three times a... DORK. Definitely feeling like a dork lately.