Friday, June 7

Yahoo! Got my PC memory upgraded and my new CD burner installed! Thanks, Bri - you're the BEST! :-D I went into work for a little while to deliver my monthly report. After that, I had some time to kill before meeting Linda for lunch and the movie, so I decided to hit Wal*Mart again - don't ask me why... didn't really need anything except maybe a couple of summer tops. $67 later, I left the store. Met up with Linda and we enjoyed lunch at Famous Dave's BBQ. We had some time to kill before the movie, so we hit Shopko... neither one of us needed anything... and $97 later, we left for the movie. What did I buy? Some tops, shorts, etc. Got really good bargains and I think I now have a good summer wardrobe. I gotta quit spending money. I vow that I will not spend one more penny all weekend. The movie we saw was the "Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" This was a great movie - laughter and some tears. Definitely a chick flick. Men would score big time by taking their lady loves to this movie. There was about 3 men in the theatre that was practically full of women, the brave souls.