Wednesday, June 12

I'm gonna whine about something. A guy came over to see me not long ago to tell me that I need to clean out our storage area. BIG SIGH. I don't wanna. He's telling everyone, not just me... but STILL, I don't wanna. I got off the hook today cuz I'm dressed in a gorgeous dress that I'm not getting mussed. So, tomorrow shall be clean out day. I don't wanna. Not in the mood. But, I guess I gotta. I have to be "in the mood" to clean things out otherwise I just resent it. Don't tell me! I'll tell myself. "Karen, quitcherbellyachin' and just do it." There is a lot of crap out there so I guess it will be nice to get rid of some of it, then I can get some of the crap out of my cube and put it out there to replace the crap I'm getting rid of. Today has turned out to be a pretty good day apart from my whining. My boss was called to travel - so he's "shuffling off to Buffalo" as I speak. Lunch was a lot of fun, had a lot of laughs. I didn't have any BEEF today, I settled for the low-fat Asian chicken salad. If you ever go to Applebee's I suggest this salad - its yummy. Its such a gorgeous day outside, was really hard to come back to work. Just goes to show how dedicated I am ;-) Oooo... just about time for me to shuffle off to home. Nighty Night! :-)