Monday, March 10

OMG - I just had the biggest laugh on my way home. I was driving behind this big truck and just in front of the trailer hitch (under the truck) there was a red sack swinging with two balls in it. I don't know what the hell it was but I sure know what it looked like. I got up as close as I could at a stop light just to see it, but it still looked like *uh hum* testicles. Maybe it was the guy's good luck charms, who knows. When I got home, I had a package from The Cinnamuffin Candle Company. I ordered two candles, the Cinnamuffin and the Butter Rum Crunch scents. Ooooohhh they smell soooooooooooooooooooo good! I was going to use these for gifts but have changed my mind. I'm keeping these babies for moi!!! Liz also put a little something extra in there for me, a banana nut muffin candle and its so cute! If you haven't gone to see all the fun things she has, you need to! I can't wait to light them! Mmmm!