Tuesday, March 4

I was so tired last night I forgot to write about a couple of things. During the pizza party, I got up and got me a piece of cheesecake - which was very naughty of me, but its my weakness - and the fact that it was left over from the Feb birthday treats from last week that I missed. My cubemate, Greg piped up and said, "Look, Karen has her piece of birthday cheesecake, so now we can sing to her!" Oh shit... and so they did. So embarrassing... but made me feel special. As I was taking some things out to my car yesterday, I ran into that Mike guy . I was pushing a big cart, and he asked me what I was doing. I said "Moving, obviously..." he didn't know my org was moving so he had to ask all about it. Sheesh... I kept moving... then I ran into him again on the other side of the building. When it finally dawned on him to ask if I needed some help, but I declined. Ick. I'm so glad I'll never have to see that guy again - at least I hope! Well, I best get my body busy and get to my Feb stats. Have a great day!!!