Wednesday, March 26

Everyone has a right to their own opinions. I've been taught that and believe that. BUT when opinions cross the line, and threats are made, or people start verbally attacking other people in other nations because of this war, it doesn't seem right. Its causing more fighting, and is making this whole thing worse. Isn't the war bad enough? I hate this war, it breaks my heart and sickens me. Thanks Kat for your post yesterday, it inspired me to say these things. So, let's remember we're all human beings here. We all hate this war. No matter our political opinions or views, people are being killed on all sides. Let's keep the peace as much as we can in our lives. Moving on... there are so many blogs, and websites that I can't access from here at work and its driving me nuts and bananas. So, I hope everyone has a good day! I'll catch up with you all as soon as I can! Happy Hump Day!