Tuesday, March 25

I can't believe I forgot to write about seeing a couple of really cute flyboys yesterday afternoon. They came into the building looking for the org that used to be here. They were coming in as I was headed out to get something out of my car, so I guess they didn't notice the signs on the door, then wen I came back in, the asked me "Where are we?" I gave them directions to where they wanted to go. I hope I didn't drool. My buddy Randy saw the whole thing, and he had to tease me about it. They were so cute, but so young! I had a pretty good night last night, I had a good talk with a friend online. Then I headed for bed. I got some good sleep for the most part, but kept having naughty dreams. *snicker* Today is looking pretty busy, but I'll try and sneak a break here and there and visit you all. Have a great day!