Monday, March 10

At the request of Colin, I am updating my blog. tee hee I'm feeling sooooooooooooooo much better today. That extra dose of prednisone really did the trick... as well as letting myeslf feel shitty and let my negative feelings out. The pain isn't very bad this morning, and I'm very grateful and my attitude has been properly adjusted. I can face my Monday. Nothing *major* to do, just a lot of catch up and database work to do. I may even have a chance to work on my financial spreadsheets to do some cool stuff I learned in my Excel classes. I did get really irritated this morning when I got an e-mail from my dork cube mate Greg about the names of my financial reports. The gov't guy sent out a broadcast message telling everyone that our monthly status report was posted in the intranet. Greg is such a dork sometimes I could slap him up the side of the head. We work for a commercial company. The company is in Fiscal Year 04. We're contracted to the gov't, and they're in Fiscal Year 03. Therefore, since the gov't is our customer, then we name the reports GFY03 (for gov't fiscal year). Greg asked if the reports should be named FY04. He CC'd my boss Tim on the e-mail, and that made me giggle. Tim is probably thinking the same thing I am - "DUH, Greg!" So intelligent... yet such a dork. OK... I need to get busy! Have a great day everyone!