Friday, March 28

I lost another 2 lbs this week! So, I thought that deserved a new dress. I saw one in a catalog I fell in love with, and ordered it, but its back ordered until June. So I picked out another one that will be shipped next week. I just love spoiling myself like this. I could use a new dress for the conference I'll be working at, as well as my Boston trip. It would be so cool if the back ordered dress came early then I'd have two new dresses for Boston. I didn't do much last night, just relaxed and caught up on Days of Our Lives. I was so tired by the time I got home! This week seemed so long. Not much planned today out of the ordinary. I need to get my butt moving and do my cleaning. Then I'll see if Mom wants to go to lunch and run an errand or two. Have a great FRIDAY!! YAY!!