Thursday, January 30

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised when I came into work this morning to find nothing on my desk from Larry. I'm so pissed. I don't understand why this keeps happening. Yesterday afternoon he was so close to finishing and he said there would be no problem with finishing the stuff so I could start burning those 100 CDs. Now, his problem has once again become mine. Although it really shouldn't be my problem, it always seems to turn out that way, whether I try not to make it my problem or not. Now, whenever he decides to come in, I'll already be hours behind. Grrr. I'm so not in the mood for this today! He's chosen the wrong person to let down today. This pic is really too cute fo him, but it still fits the situation.
OK, enough bitching... I'll start working on my database stuff and get that all done because I'm sure once I get the materials I'll have to use both my PCs to burn CDs.