Saturday, January 25

There's been an upside to being so sick. I've finally come off my plateau and have lost weight again. YAY. Don't recommend this method of losing weight by any means but its nice to see my clothes getting bigger. I'm suffering from saggy butt syndrome today when I put on a pair of jeans! LOL! Looks like tomorrow I'll need to go through my closet and get rid of the big, and hopefully can fit into the next size down. I tried on a pair of black jeans that were ever so tight a month ago and those fit so I'm thinking the other jeans might fit too. I'll be running out of dresses that fit soon too which will mean shopping. Damnit *snicker* Oh how I hate to have new clothes. Just kidding of course! I decided to take a pain pill earlier and I'm glad I did. I got some relief and had me a nice nap while snuggled up in my favorite quilt on my bed. Ahhhh. Nice way to spend an afternoon!