Thursday, January 2

Its Thursday, but sure feels like a Monday! I managed to make it into work today - hurray! I've got a doctor's appt this morning, and I should get some test results - that will either be the answer or rule some things out. I still have an appt with the gastro guy next week. Oh boy. My appt today should consist of either more shots, or it could finally be the day that I'm shown how to give shots to myself. They'll do blood tests too, to make sure my immunity and liver function levels are OK. Then, its back to work! Its my sister Susie's birthday today - Happy Birthday, Sue!! Not like she'll read this but its the thought that counts. She's coming over for dinner tonight so I'll see her then and give her the presents I got for her. I found a really cool glass dragon figurine and a really great sweater. This sweater is incredible. I ordered one for me, and its the softest, cosiest sweater I've ever found. Its as soft inside as it is outside... one of those sweaters ya wish you could go without a bra with cuz its sooooo nice. tee hee Anyway, the catalog that I ordered it from, sent me another one by mistake and I was going to send it back, but then Susie commented on Xmas how much she loved mine, so I'm giving her one too. We'll be twinners, but hopefully not on the same day! LOL!! Have a great day! I best get to work! UGH.