Thursday, January 16

I just realized... I don't have to be back to work until TUESDAY! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! I think I'm going to need the extra days to rest though. I'm gonna be lazy. I'm even re-thinking my ritual "Friday cleaning". You know I must be sick if I'm thinking of slacking off the cleaning. I probably will do the bare minimum and just say screw the rest. I'll see how I feel in the morning. Its been a pretty good day. I've lounged around a lot, took a couple of naps, did some blog-hopping! My head is feeling pretty clear right now, so I may just finish the historical romance novel I've been reading, "Warcloud's Passion" I hope my senses can handle the *good* stuff. LOL!! I gotta say that my Mom has really taken such good care of me the past 2 days. I don't know what I'd have done without her. She made sure I always had something to drink, and would make me the food I was craving. I think she has made more trips downstairs in the past 2 days for me than she has in the last month! LOL!! She's just now gone to the store for me because she thinks I need some drink, like Gatorade to replenish my electrolites. I told her I could probably wait and go tomorrow but she insisted. My Dad was sweet enough earlier to go get me a vanilla milkshake for lunch today. I have such wonderful parents. I don't know what I'd do without them. I'm so lucky!