Tuesday, January 7

I had fight first thing this morning with the &@#^$ color printer. It doesn't like Avery labels I found out. Ah well... the CDs I'm making for the workshop next week will just have to have black and white labels. At least the B&W printer likes me today. The labels (one sheet!!) jammed in the color printer so bad, I had pretty black, blue, pink, and yellow hands after I got the labels out. LOL! Cooool... I seem to be in a goofy mood today. Its better than a grouchy mood... or is it?! tee hee Today will keep me busy, but shouldn't be as bad as yesterday. I had a quick meeting yesterday about the Software Project Management workshop next week, and I get to go - and not just to help with the workshop, but to be an attendee! YAY! More training under my belt. Although I don't manage any software projects, they teach basic PM skills which will be good for me. Its a 3-day workshop, next Tues - Thurs held in a local hotel. It should be a little fun too - Larry and Kasey (the instructors) have already threatened to pick on me. LOL! My black and white labels are printed now, so I better get back to work! Hope everyone has a great day!!!