Sunday, January 19

Question of the week from Sara Is there anything in your life that you want to change? Past, present or future? How would the change you make effect your life now? If it's a change in the present, why haven't you changed it yet? If it's a change in the future, you have learned something from a past experience, what was it? I believe things happen for a reason, so I really don't think I should really *want* to change anything that happened in the past. But if I were, I'd probably try harder to attend college and get my degree. I'd be better off financially now. My future change would include having true love in my life and to be happy. I really should have re-thought eating the chips, salsa and cheese enchilada last night though! I really would have gone back and done that differently! LOL!!