Friday, January 24

Same shit, different day here in my world! But I'm feeling better than I did yesterday. Thanks again for everyone's support!!! I truly get tears of joy in my eyes because my heart is warmed by all of your comments. Ked called me last night to see how I was doing, and we chatted for about a half an hour! She's so funny and cool! I found an article on Ulcerative Colitis last night on Web MD. Very interesting article. It said that people with ulcerative colitis usually have abnormal immune systems - hence my Rheumatoid Arthritis. So, my lovely immune system is probably behind this whole thing. I'm going to attempt to clean this morning! Then I've got to run to Sam's Club later on with Mom to get a few things, and run to get my prescriptions at the pharmacy. I imagine by then I'll be ready to come home and crash. Mom is a little bummed this weekend, she'd (along with my Dad) planned on going to Idaho to spend the weekend with her sister but it didn't work out that way. Then I suggested that they go up to Idaho next weekend and she said they couldn't do that because its my b-day next Sunday. I told her to go - they'd be home Sunday afternoon anyway. So, it looks like they're going to plan on it. It would actually be an incredible birthday present to ME if her and Dad took Kathy and the baby along with them! LOL!! Mom said she was going to ask Kathy if she did want to go - I hope she does! OK - gotta get cleaning!! Hope everyone has a great day!