Wednesday, January 1

I've done some reflecting on the past year today, as I was putting away Xmas decorations, and reading some blogs. I started to blog about 1.5 years ago, at the prompting of my friends in England, Pete and Emma. I'm so glad I did. It first started out to be just a place to write about day-to-day things, share fun sites I'd found, etc. But its evolved into so much more. I really can't believe how much all of you have come to mean to me. I'm so blessed to have come across so many great people via the blogs... and in other ways. Its incredible. I can't express how much everyone's support, fun comments, and just stopping by to say HI means to me. You are all wonderful people!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Here's to a great year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!