Saturday, January 4

OK, finally got around to updating my count down clock and my greetings in the lower left corner. Nothing spectacular, just some of my favorite sayings. Hmmm... what to do today... what to do... I'm not feeling too rotten so far so I may go out and do some running around. There are a couple of things I could do, but we'll see how ambitious I'm feeling in a couple of hours. I should try and work out as well, I've been too lax in that area the last week or so. I know, not feeling well is a good reason, but I'm sure I'll feel much better after getting my workout done, even if I just walk on the treadmill for a few minutes. Need to keep my joints moving. Anyhoo... I've had a little pet project I'm working on. There was a guy (Jason) that I've talked to (online) off and on (mostly off) for the past 3 years or so. We started talking again after Jeff and I broke up. I thought this was going somewhere, he said he was really interested in meeting, and getting to know me better. Fine. He is seperated from his wife and I was a little leary about getting involved with him until he was divorced, but things hadn't gone too far. Anyway, he started acting sort of funny, and all of the sudden just quit talking to me. Ignorning me. Rude. So, I said, fine, I'll leave him alone and move on. Last weekend, I was talking to a friend about him and how I thought maybe he had lied to me about being seperated, and was probably still married. So, I did a bit of checking. I searched on ICQ for his e-mail address, and what do you know, I found 5 different identities. Interesing, huh? For fun, we decided to mess with him a little bit - get a bit of revenge you might say. She IM'd him last weekend and got him all excited to talk to her. THEN I made up a new identity of my own, Georgia is her name. This man is practically eating out of the palm of Georgia's hand. Last night Georgia told him just what he wanted to hear. She seems to be the perfect woman for him. He wants to talk more this weekend about other things he and Georgia have in common. Hmmm and knowing him like I do, there will be a lot they have in common. tee hee I love it. Yes, this is evil and mean, but I love it. I usually don't go after someone like this but I feel its warranted. He needs a taste of his own medicine as the saying goes. Bwwahahahahha He is a such a liar, the number of kids changes as well as their ages. He's told Georgia and I he is seperated, but told my friend he wasn't married at all. I am feeling pangs of guilt though - thinking me playing this game makes me as bad as he is. I'm not going to let it drag on for long, just enough to satisfy my thirst for revenge. Who knows, maybe I'll cut it off now and ignore him. I'll see how it goes. Am I terrible?!