Saturday, January 18

Oooohhhh man! You wouldn't think that showering, getting dressed, doing hair, putting on make up would take as long as it did today. I had to keep laying down every 5 mins or so. Then I rested for about an hour before I even dared venture out to the store. I was waiting for my Mom to come home anyway to take me. I didn't even dare drive. Then of all things, I was craving Mexican food. LOL! Go figure - being so nauseated but chips, salsa and cheese enchiladas sounding incredible. So, we went to dinner before the store. I brought 2/3 back home with me, but it did taste really good. We went to the grocery store and pharmacy to get the things I need for Thursday and a couple of things for Wednesday since I'll be on a clear liquid diet. Jello, broth, and juice it is. Mmmm... can hardly wait. Actually its pretty close to what I've been eating for the past few days anyway. Now that I'm home, I'm completely exhausted! It was sooooo nice getting out for a while though! I was going a bit stir-crazy. As Mom and I were about home, I saw a very familiar car drive by. I almost wasn't sure if it was wishful thinking, dreaming, or seeing things OR if it was really who I think it was. It was my so-called bro-in-law. He actually FIXED his car. The one that has been sitting dead in the driveway for about 2.5 months. The BEST part was, he was in the car and driving away! Another moment! Now if he'd just stay away, but that would be just too good to be true. *snicker*