Sunday, February 16

OMG I'm getting so tired of being in so much pain. I woke up this morning and could hardly move. I had decided to just have my Mom take me to the emergency room - not sure what they could do, but I needed something. So I talked to her and she suggested I call my doc first and see what he wanted me to do. He called me back (through his service) and I told him how bad things were still - and seemed to be getting worse on a lot of days. There aren't any quick fixes he can give me, because I'm allergic to the predisone and cortisone. I've just got to ride it out still in hopes things will get better in the next few days. He told me to increase my anti-inflammatory and he's calling me in more pain meds tomorrow because my pharmacy is closed today. I have 3 of these precious pain pills left, they better get me through until tomorrow morning or you all may hear my screams. tee hee Not that the pain pills do a lot of good, they're mild ones cuz the stronger ones make me sick. Aren't I just a difficult patient?! So, not much on the agenda today! I'm forced once again to be a royal bum. I watched Sweet Home Alabama last night - such a good movie, and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding once again this morning. I'm so glad tomorrow is a holiday and I don't have to go to work!