Sunday, February 9

I watched Windtalkers last night and it was really good. Very violent and bloody, but good. Nicholas Cage is very yummy. I watched The Sum of All Fears today and I thought it was a really good movie too - really keeps ya on the edge of your seat. Then this afternoon I watched a movie I'd taped a couple of weeks ago - Dragonfly with Kevin Costner (yuummmyy) which was a great movie - sad and a bit spooky but very good. Besides laundry and bloghopping a bit, that's pretty much all I've done today! I didn't even dry my hair after I showered, just let it go curly. I look like a beast woman. LOL! My sister saw me and told me how cute my hair looked... cough, cough... wonder what she thinks she's going to accomplish by trying to kiss my ass?! I got a good chuckle out of it at any rate. Question of the week by Sara Are you in love? If not, have you ever been? What are your plans for the day of love? Do you believe in love at first sight? Is there a really cool story about how you met your current or a past love? No, I'm not in love...no, haven't really been in love. I don't have any plans for the day of love cuz I don't have a love. Yes, I believe in love at first sight!! No... no cool story. I know - very sad, pathetic and pretty much non-existant is my love life. ;-) *sigh* Its taken me a long time to be ready for love, so I know its just a matter of time.