Monday, February 17

OMG - I just got an e-mail from that Bryan guy. Its almost been 2 weeks since I'd heard from him, not really caring whether I heard from him or not... then I get this shit: "Hi Karen Sorry I haven't wrtten for a while, I have been a little busy, but I saw your e- on the frame of my comp. screen and I had such a boring fricking day aside from watching the Daytona 500 on tv. I thought what the heck, I will drop you a line. You never really said what kind of health problems you were having and the question popped into my head, "I wonder if she is in a motherly way", "has a bun in the oven", "Expecting". Well, congrats if so, if not, sorry, just a thought, you know. Well, I am probably clear the hell out in left field, and I hope you will forgive me if it seems prying or that I don't have any idea what the hell I am talking about. Ok, with that out there, I will just let you go now. Bryan" I'm rather pissed that he would even ask such a question - but I can't help but laugh! What a complete dork this man is! I'll have to compose a really great response... my brain is a bit muddled but has lots of things I want to say to him! ;-) I'll try to be nice... *snicker*