Friday, February 7

I forgot to mention that I joined the forum Sis-2-Sis that Sara set up. I think it will be a lot of fun. She's organizing a kitchen towel exchange and will have more exchanges in the future. Come and join, I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for us all! Its 10 frickin' degrees this morning. We are definitely getting our winter now, I knew it was gonna hit hard once it hit. The wind blew a lot last night. Brrr! I woke up about 3 am and had to take a pain pill, my left wrist flared and could hardly move my hands at all. As I was waiting for the pain pill to kick in, I decided to watch Ya Ya again - just love that show. A little while later, I was about to drift off when my cat darted up on the bed and started hissing and growling at something in my window well. I looked closer and it was a cat. Thank God. I shined a flashlight on the cat and it jumped out and Ashley settled down. Whew. At first, I thought it may have been a barn rat or something stuck down in there. A barn rat did get stuck down there once and it took two pitch forks to kill the SOB (my Dad to the rescue!). It had claws and teeth bigger than my cat and it was tearing through my screen trying to get in. Euurgghh. So since then, I've been so jumpy about what gets down in there. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today, I may just be forced to be a bum and worry about my cleaning later. Kinda hard to even change the sheets on my bed since I can't even grab the blankets without pain. I'm thinking of going and renting some DVDs! That way I will be a good girl and rest. My right hand can grasp the remote just fine. tee hee Anyhoo... I'm off! Have a great Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!