Wednesday, February 12

I read that Maria was home today too, feeling rotten so I decided to call her. I'm so glad I did. She's amazing and so fun to talk to. She totally understands how awful it is to have RA. We laughed and chatted for over an hour, and it felt like we were long lost friends. Thanks, Maria! You really made my day! Thank you so much to everyone who left me comments, I could feel your good healing vibes and you all perked up my spirits. I spent most of the day in my recliner and watched some fun old movies. Dennis the Menace (with Walter Matheau), Goonies, and Grumpier Old Men. I took a few cat naps. I'm feeling a bit better now, but still taking pain pills. I also put Tiger Balm on the joints that hurt the worst and let me tell you, I smell so good. LOL!!! I smell up any room I walk into. But, it helps so that's the important thing. Its not like there's a sexy guy with me to smell really good for. On that note, someone sent me an article not to long ago that said sex helps ease arthritis pain for up to 8 hours. Damn - gotta get me some of that! *snicker* Who knows, it could be a miracle cure for me if it was good enough, ya never know. My brother's surgery went really great! He's home now and resting. It will be so good to see him not in pain, poor guy really went through a lot with his back. I'm so glad that we live in this day and age with all the medical advances. Hopefully one day they'll have a cure for all diseases... and I for one would be incredibly grateful if they'd figure out how to deal with autoimmune diseases. ;-) I'm off now to visit as many people as I can before I go to bed! G'Night!