Sunday, February 2

Oh bugger! I just got an e-mail from a guy. Bryan to be exact. Last July/August I went out with him a couple of times but he wrote me via e-mail and told me he thought that it would be best that we didn't see each other any more, and had little doubt that I felt the same. He is such a nice guy - but "IT" just wasn't there. I was actually soooo relieved that he broke things off. Here's his e-mail from today... anyone have any ADVICE??? "Hi Karen, I I know it has been a while since I have talked to you, and it is probably stupid, but. I came up to ogden and met you a few times and we went to a few movies. Then never ended up seeing you too much after that. I feel like I had a lot of things going on in my life, and I really regret how it messed us up getting to know each other. I realize a fair amount of time has passed since I have contacted you last and my chances you not being serious w/ someone or married are probably against me, but I figured the only way to know for sure is to just write you and find out. It has taken me a while but I feel like I have gotten my head a lot straighter and will make a lot better date then I did then. I know this is probably a long shot, but if you are interested at all in letting me see you again sometime I would jump at the chance. If not, I of course understand, but I hope you at least consider if there are not any of the obvious conditions that can have occured w/ you over time. Bryan"