Tuesday, February 25

Made it to work today - woohoo! It definitely worked to take a pain pill in the middle of the night. Wow, the weather is really turning nasty this morning. Snow and strong winds. Brrrr. Yesterday as I was leaving, I ran into that Mike guy, damnit! I haven't seen him since just after Xmas and was hoping I'd never see him again. He asked me how I've been and I replied, "Shitty." and kept walking, he said "Sorry to hear that, and he kind of ran the other way." tee hee I'm hoping I scared him away so he won't stop by today. I really don't want to deal with him. I didn't do much at all last night. I was craving an Arby's Beef & Cheddar sandwich so I stopped and got one on the way home. Tasted really yummy, and best of all, I didn't have to cook. I checked my e-mail quickly then headed to bed early. Now I come into my cubical that is in complete disarray with boxes here and there. At least I'm making progress with the packing. I've got 4 small boxes of things I'm taking home, and will have to get one of the guys to carry them out for me. I need to go through my CDs and decide which ones I really want to keep at work, and take the rest home, since I won't have nearly the storage in the other building. I best get busy! Have a great day!