Monday, February 24

I finally made it to work! Only 4 hrs late... better than not at all. I've decided the secret of having a relatively good morning is to get ahead of the pain, to get up in the middle of the night and take a pain pill. I feel like such a druggy, but I gotta do what I gotta do. When I came into work, I found several documents and magazines that had been dropped off by some anonymous givers. How kind of them to think of ME to dump their crap on. Since we're moving, everyone is going through things, and I guess they think I would want their extra stuff. Well, they thought wrong. I've got enough crap of my own, I don't need more. I've just put up a sign "This is a NO DUMPING ZONE" so maybe they'll get the hint. I'm also playing with the idea of sending out an e-mail asking whoever dumped the stuff to come claim it. tee hee Have a great Monday everyone! I gotta ton of stuff to do today!