Tuesday, July 9

Uh oh... found another one of these things... courtesy again of Taco Shop Psychic. Here are the Tuesday Too 1.) Yes conflicting theories abound, what do you think dreams (nightly adventures) mean, or do you subscribe to a particular theorist and why? I believe in dreams, I believe they try to help us in our daily lives, in trying to solve problems, warnings, or just for fun. 2.) When you are confronted by a homeless person asking for change, how do you respond? How does it make you feel? If you've never been in this situation, imagine it, and calculate your response. It really makes me uncomfortable for a homeless person coming up and asking for change. I don't mind donating to established charities where I know the money will be spent to really help the people, not so they can go and buy booz or drugs. I would even go get them some food and bring it back ensure they would eat something. 3.) Do you feel you have been short changed in any way by destiny/fate/god? If so, how? Short changed, no. I'm very grateful for all I do have, a lot of people have/had it a lot worse than me. I do wish fate/destiny would lend a hand with my love life...