Thursday, July 4

Today has been a bit rough as far as trying to keep my mind off Jeff. I feel quite lost... but I'm trying to keep busy. I got up early, posted my Three for Thursday, got some BBQ boneless ribs started simmering in some yummy sauce, watched the movie "Monster's Ball" (acting VERY good, but story left something to be desired), worked out while watching "Kate & Leopold" (love that movie), basked in the sunshine for a while, came inside out of the HEAT and watched "I Am Sam" (another good movie)... showered, and now here I am. My sister Susie is coming over to eat dinner with me in a little while. We're having the BBQ ribs (which smell so damn good they've made my tummy growl all day), corn on the cob, and cole slaw. Poor Susie had to work all day today so I told her I'd cook her dinner. We'll watch a movie after dinner then go to my brother J Dee's house to watch the fireworks. He lives by the local high school where they have the city show. That's about it... hope everyone in America is having a good holiday!!!! Stay cool!