Wednesday, July 3

HumpDayHump So here we are again! It's HumpDay and I am probably at this moment lounging on the beach. Hate me? :P Now for the HumpDayHump (thanks to my friend for posting it for me!): Me: I tell you what, I am not afraid of much but there are a couple of things that make my skin crawl, like roaches and ghosts/spirits and walking in the dark. How about you? You: Spiders, snakes, bees, wasps, hornets, mice, rats,...oh just a couple? sorry... Me: There is a ghost in my mom and dad's house supposedly and many people have had sightings and heard unexplained noises including me. Have you ever seen a ghost or felt one's presence? You: I don't know what I saw, but it was definitely not of this world - it was a flash of a white flowing dress. I have felt the presence of spirits, its kinda freaky but cool. Me: I have a few people that I have known and loved - as well as a few that I didn't know very well - that have passed away. I would really see it as a blessing if I could "talk" to them again and ask them some questions. Is there anyone you know that you would like to visit you from the other side? You: I'd say my Grandparents. I miss them all and wish I could get some insight on where and what I need to do next. Me: Eeeek! I know my limits! I get really scared when watching horror flicks (if they are any good) and I do not go outside at night unless absolutely necessary. What about you? You: Ghost stories and horror shows like Friday the 13th or Halloween are scary but don't effect me to the point of movies that have demons or demonic possessions - can NEVER watch the Exercist ever again. I had night mares that I was fighting for my soul with the devil when Days of Our Lives had Marlena possessed, it was awful. Me: Cool! Let's go see a scary movie with a couple of cute guys! Heehee! You: Yeah - and act really scared so they'll have to hug us tight!