Monday, July 29

Whew... what a day! Busy, busy, busy. Just now getting around to the Monday Mission and will be visiting all my fav blogs. Hope everyone is surviving their Mondays! Monday Mission 1. What is your favorite snack food? Does anyone you know have weird tastes in snacks? Lets see, I'd have to say... PEANUT BUTTER! I know a lot of people with weird tastes in snacks, but I'd have to say the weirdest is protein chips. They're awful! 2. Ever caught yourself saying "well it can't get any worse" and it does? What's the story there? I can't remember specifics, but things did get worse, so I've quit saying that. Instead I say, "things will get better" I think the odds seem to be better if I say that vs. the worse. 3. I have a super-short attention span, and it always was my downfall in school, especially math class. What's your attention span like and how has it served you? Depends on the day. Some days I can concentrate for hours, other times 2 seconds. 4. Do you believe in the existence of extra-terrestrials? Yes, there are several in this building that I work in. 5. What do you think of the whole "crop circles" phenomenon? Very spooky. If its a fraud, they've gone to a lot of trouble to cover their tracks. 6. Ever had a time where you begin visiting with someone you don't know all that well and just find you "click" like long lost pals? Tell me about how that came to happen, and who was it? What kind of things do you have in common? Seems like all my close friends I've had over the past 7 years or so has been like that. Just seems like we knew each other in another time. Things in common range from same food tastes, similar experiences, same habits, etc. 7. When I was at the cemetery a few weeks ago, I began to recall my Dad's funeral so many years ago. It is so vivid, sitting there in the family room as his friends passed by and paid their respects, the music, his face, the tears. What funeral do you remember most vividly? My sister-in-law's funeral. I hate the memory of having seen her in the casket because she didn't look like her, and that's not how she'd like to be remembered. BONUS: How can I forget you, girl? You couldn't - I'm unforgettable!