Tuesday, July 30

I feel so behind on blogs today! I haven't had a chance to check out any yet today, but now that I have a few minutes I'll try and get around... if not it will have to wait until later tonight and tomorrow. I was out of the office most of the morning, going over some financial stuff at our main local office then I went to lunch with my good friend Cindy. Today's reason to be cheerful: Good conversation and understanding... and don't forget the chips, salsa, and cheese enchiladas... cha, cha, cha! I've been working on sorting out some corrections that need to be submitted on our financials since I got back. Now I get to run by Home Depot on my way home to pick up a gift certificate for one of our sub contractors that is retiring (he loves that store!). Then on to home to get the brownies and cookies that I made over the weekend out of the freezer then arrange them all pretty-like on platters, and mix up the punch for tomorrow's retirement festivities. This office really knows how to whoop it up, don't we?? Well, actually this was the guest of honor's request, he didn't want a big send-off. My boss and I will take him to lunch, then the rest of the office will get together for the treats. Earlier today, I saw a very cute bootay on a workman on a ladder... Linda came over and we stood and stared at it for a while. Ooohhh... very nice indeed. At one point, he took some pipe insulation tubing and put it between his legs (up by his crotch!!) then turned ever so slightly to the side... Hmmm... I bet you can't guess what that looked like! Linda and I got quite a thrill out of that! Woohoo! If only it were that long and had that girth! *snicker*