Monday, July 15

Monday Mission 1. Have you ever sold anything through an online auction? What did you sell and did you make very much? Nope, never sold anything. 2. Have you ever bought anything through an online auction? How was your experience? Nope again. 3. Do you like the sun? Getting a suntan? Have you ever had a bad sunburn? LOVE getting a suntan. LOVE the sun as long as its not too damn hot. I've had a horrid sunburn when I was younger. Looked like a lobster and I blistered all over. Was in pain for days, and I left a skin trail when I peeled. Ick. 4. Are you a vegetarian? Why? If not, have you ever considered it? No, not a vegetarian... love my meat too much *snicker*. Seriously, I have however cut down on red meat and eat more chicken. I only have meat about 3 times a week. 5. Suppose you are getting into your car after you've just made your purchase from a store you visit twice a week. You suddenly realize you had a .35¢ item in your hand and you forgot to pay for it. What would you do next? (what *would* you do, not what *should* you do) For .35 I'd wait until I went in the next time to tell them that I wasn't charged for it. Unless I was utterly bored and needed to kill some time, then I'd go back in right then. 6. Sometimes it seems that there is just not enough time to do everything that must be done. Was there anything you wanted to accomplish this weekend that didn't get done? I didn't get my car washed - not that there wasn't enough time, it was just too damn hot. 7. What is your favorite game to play with a group and/or an individual? (board game, computer game, athletic, etc.) I love to play volley ball, although I'm not really good. Dominos is really a lot of fun too, Chicken Scratch is the name of the dominos game I think. BONUS: One headline why believe it ? Huh? Today's comment topic is: Innie or Outtie? Innie :-) I think innies rule. Not saying anything bad about outties, just don't look right for some reason.