Thursday, July 25

Three for Thursday (a collaboration between Colin and I. 1. What are three words that best describe you? Loyal, silly, soft-hearted 2. What are your three most favorite hobbies? Crocheting, internet, and tv/movies/reading 3. What are your three nastiest (or just plain) habits? Picking my nose, farting, and scratching myself in public. *snicker* 4. What are three of your vices/weaknesses? PEANUT BUTTER!! cheese enchiladas, and the internet. BONUS: If you could change something about yourself, what would it be, and why? Finish losing weight and get rid of the Rheumatoid Arthritis. I know others have it far worse than I do, but its so frustrating at times not being able to do all that I want to do because I feel like shit. I also wish I could be more motivated to do something really great with my life.