Saturday, July 6

Better day yesterday... well sort of. I got up early, got my cleaning done, got in the shower and ran a couple of errands. When I came home, I didn't even feel like laying out so I didn't. I decided to stay in where it was cool and watch a couple of movies. I watched Riding in Cars with Boys (good, but different than I thought it would be), and Serendipity (good movie - really liked it). Then I warmed up some left over ribs for dinner. Still as good as they were Thursday - YUM. The sister from hell came over to stay last night, and she was actually nice for the 2 minutes I saw her while cleaning up my dinner mess. Her husband helped her bring the baby in and all their stuff. I was surprised he didn't just drop them off at the curb since he's the the world's biggest ass. What kind of a man makes his wife and child leave for the weekend so he can party with his buddies? Loser, total loser. I talked to Jeff last night online for a little while, as friends, which was nice. It was really hard for me at first (wanted to cry), but it got easier. Even though I'm struggling with emotions I know I did the right thing and need to move on. Its so not going to be easy because I was crazy about him. Today's activities so far have consisted of mowing the lawn and working out. I'm beat! I think I will lay out today, something about laying in the sun always makes me feel better about life. Then I'll come in and take myself a nice nap with my cat. She's hardly let me out of her sight all weekend, she knows I'm hurting. Don't know what I'd do without her.