Tuesday, July 9

Workmen are back today... playing with their big torches and powerful drills and welding new copper piping for the new air con system. Wouldn't you know it, they do this right in the middle of the day when its the hottest. This makes me have to turn my two fans on under my desk to cool off a bit! I'm working on both my computers today, so I have to slide on my chair from one computer to the other leaving my left/right leg behind a bit so I get more of a thrill, ahem, I mean breeze. Woohoo! I had to go get finger printed today for this security stuff at work. I don't mind, but took me over an hour. I should have taken a book to read while waiting. The guy who took my prints was a cutie (married though, damn it!) and had to look twice at my form where it asked for "scars, marks or tattoos" I had to write "tattoo, heart, left breast". I couldn't lie, now could I? Then he told me what nice, soft hands I had... oooo... I do believe he was flirting! LOL! Yet another thrill for me today! Things happen in three's - so bring it on! Gimme a thrill! *snicker*