Saturday, July 20

I was so wrapped up with that spider last night that I forgot to mention that I saw Men in Black II (MIIB) yesterday. Funny movie! I liked it as well, if not a little better than the first one. Why is it that people bring toddlers - energetic, noisy, obnoxious toddlers to these movies? Don't get me wrong, kids are great but not in movies that cannot hold their attention or who aren't even interested in these movies. For the parents of such toddlers, I have one word for you: Babysitter. Yesterday, one couple brought their toddler to the movie who proceeded to cry out from being restrained and when he was not restrained, was playing on the stairs and shouting things throughout the movie. I kept looking back at the Mother, giving her looks that would kill and she was sitting there, (like she would be at home, I imagine) with her legs propped up like she didn't have a care in the world. Some people!! I tried not to let it ruin the movie for me... and if I hadn't had to pee so bad at the end of the show, as well as grown a set of balls, I would have let these people know just how much they pissed me off.