Monday, July 1

OK, so today was THE DAY FROM HELL. It started out bad and got worse... I'm not going into it, but I'm going to say that Colin, Emma, Linda and Xanax are my friends... Time for the Monday Mission 1. In the United States of America, it was recently ruled that the phrase "one nation under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance is unconstitutional. Do you agree with this ruling? Should the phrase "under God" be removed? Why? I personally think it sounds strange without the "under God" part... but it must offend a lot of people for them to go to all the trouble to get it removed. Aren't there better things to do in the world than pick apart something that has been such a huge part of American history??? Just my opinion, don't shout at me. 2. When was the last time you took a road trip? Where did you go and what did you do? Lets see... a little road trip to Park City last February?? Went to Park City for some shopping at the outlet mall. A major road trip was to ENGLAND! I rode on lots of roads while there, so that counts, right?? 3. Do you have any vacations planned for this summer? Already gone? Where to and what? None planned... England was the doozie. :-D 4. What is the most drastic change to your appearance that you have ever made? Are you brave enough to post a photo? Cut my long hair (mid-back) all the way to my chin, got a tattoo (no photos on that one, only "special" people get to see it due to the location... ummm... died my hair, gained weight, lost weight, still losing weight. 5. Tell me about something to which you are committed? Such a deep question after the day I had... lets see, committed to my friends and loved ones. Trying to make people happy. 6. Now tell me about something you just flat-out gave up on. Becoming a super model. *snicker* 7. (new saga) I've had it, this place is just wearing me out. You too? We need a break! Let's head out and go someplace new. You make the plans, I'll get things ready. So what do you have it mind, and did you want me to pick up anything special to pack for the trip? Oooo... let's head for a nice luxury resort at the beach. Bring bubble bath, sensuous oils, candles, sun screen, your birthday suit and your smile... BONUS: Where is my hairbrush? You left it in my bathroom again!