Friday, July 5

Friday Five! 1. Where are you right now? Sitting in front of my computer at home, trying to get the ambition to do my weekly cleaning... not being successful as of yet. 2. What have you lost recently? Besides my mind... some weight and my so-called relationship with Jeff. I also lost my LifeHouse CD for a few days, but like a ninny left it in the photocopier (burned it for a friend and needed to copy the cover). 3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now? Def Leppard The Vault - no, doesn't embarrass me at all. 4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen? Pilot Easytouch, medium point, blue, green, purple or any cool color...not black, that's boring. I do have a favorite pen for writing checks, it was a gift and no doubt expensive but don't know what kind it is. Will have to sort that out when I need more ink. I also have a thing about pens. If they have a lid, the lid needs to be on the end (opposite of the writing end) or I can't write with it... part of my slight OCD, I believe. 5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Lime sherbet, and not just any lime sherbet it must be from the diary down the street. My alternate would be peanut butter IF they would make it without chocolate.