Monday, July 8

Monday Mission 1. Have you had to repair anything lately? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do it? Wouldn't call it repair, but I had my PC upgraded with more memory and a CD burner. I had my buddy Brian do it for me. 2. Do you work out or exercise? Or is there anything you do each day for your health? I work out 5/week for 50-60 minutes. I take meds for my high blood pressure and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Eat healthy (low fat diet and watch what I eat) and take vitamins and suppliments to help my joints. Stopped drinking soda pop and eating chocolate (still eat white chocolate but its not real). 3. Are you a modest person? That is, would you be embarrassed for someone (an acquaintance, a friend, a stranger) to see you nude? Ummmm... yeah, I'd say I'm a modest person. If I knew someone intimately, then I wouldn't be modest at all. 4. Some smells that I just can not stand are bags of grass clippings that have sat in the hot sun for a few days, burned hair and vomit (although, thankfully, I have not had to smell them all at the same time). What are some odors that you just can not stand to smell? Right off the top of my head... fish or seafood of ANY kind, barf (makes me barf just smelling it), raw onions, cigarette/cigar smoke (fresh or stale), and dirty diapers (here I go barfing again). 5. Are there any social situations that make you uncomfortable? Public speaking. Group of people (who I don't know) that are snobs. 6. Has a friend or an employer ever asked you to do something you felt was unethical or? What was it and what happened? A coworker (who didn't have access to the system here at my office from his office) asked me if he could use my computer one night after I left work to do some research. I said NO. I don't think he realized what he was asking though. Its a big no-no to let anyone use your computer logged on as you. DUH. 7. (continued) Well, we are not yet at our destination, though the way you described it, it sounds simply amazing. What is the first thing we should do once we get there? Check in, get to our room as fast as possible and get naked... let our naughty thoughts take over. BONUS: In this whole world, what is fair? Can't think of anything that is 100% fair, actually.